Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun with picture machines


These picture machine pictures were taken at different times in my life. They were fun but it didn't give you much time to pose!! I like looking at them now and seeing how much better our digital cameras are!! Enjoy!

Joan, Rob and me..


My best friend from high school, Marilyn. I thought I was pretty cool with my "Byrd" glasses!



Lee was one of my favorite friends who lived a few houses down from us in Tacoma. I remember one snowy night I walked barefoot and in my pj's in my sleep to her home. The parents had people over and I knocked on the door and asked if Lee could play. The kids were all in bed because it was late so one of the parents took me home. When they moved away, I went to visit and while playing outside Lee and her brother thought it would be fun to scare me with a huge frog. They chased me all over all the while I was screaming! How scarry!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the old pictures, Cathy. Happy Easter to all of you!
Love, Deb

Anonymous said...

I love the old pictures!! I know I've seen some of them, but not all of them. I like the Byrd glasses, too...you're very cool!

By the way - the comment from Jason Dittle is a spam comment...that's one reason to require people to type in text to comment.

Anonymous said...

I totally see Jen in you in those first set of pics!