Sunday, June 8, 2008

My first borns first few years...

The seat Sue is sitting in is what I used as a car seat!! I would put her on the front seat passenger floor in it while I drove. Remember we did not have car seat laws 40 years ago!!
Sue loved cats at an early age. The siamese here was related to Cat, our first cat that lived to be 18 years old.

I love this picture. All ready for bed in her pj's. Grandma G. is sitting behind her.



A few picture machine pictures. I think Sue looks a lot like my grand daughter, Bristol in these 2 pictures.







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. I didn't realize that Bristol looks so much like a young Sue!!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, Bristol really does look like Sue.

The Wilson Crew said...

Just a few comments...

1. Exactly how many times did I fall out of that plastic thing onto my head on the floor???

2. The cat that is not Siamese sure does look like a distant relative of Gucci!!

3. I thought the first machine picture WAS Bristol!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bristol does look like Sue back then!!!