Monday, February 11, 2008

Mt. Ranier

This is Mt. Ranier which we could
see from one of the windows in
our house in Washington.

This is a picture of my grandma
Munson, Aunt Carol, Aunt Hazel,
cousins Vickie and Brian, my sisters
brother and me in front of our house.

When they all came to visit us, there
would be 11 with all of us together.
I remember one time we all got into
this car and took a trip to Mt.
Ranier. Grandma was in the front
passenger side and I laid down by
her feet. I have no idea where
everyone else sat! When we got to
the top of the Mt. it was warm but there
was snow on the ground. My Uncle Carl
took his shirt off and played in the snow.
I also don't know where everyone slept
in the house. Maybe they brought sleeping
bags. I know I was very sad when they
left.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What wonderful memories! The picture of Mt. Ranier is so pretty. Is that Joan striking the pose in the group picture?

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you could see Mt. Ranier from your window?!? What a wonderful memory and view.

Mt. Ranier is far more majestic than being able to see good ole Theodore Roosevelt High School from your living room.

momof4 said...

Yes, that's Joan in the front.