Wednesday, April 2, 2008

After mom died...


This is one of the last pictures taken of my mom. My brother, Rob, my Aunt Janet and I am also in the picture. It is taken in the living room that we would be living in, in a few months.

This is my Aunt Eloise, Uncle Jack, cousins and us 3 girls. All but my 2 older cousins, Bruce and George lived in the house.


There were 3 bedrooms. Ours is in the front, right of the house. My 2 cousins had a room and my aunt and uncle had the other.




We didn't do too many fun activities while living there. We did get to take baton lessons and walk in the Wonder Lake parade. I have no idea where we are in this group of girls!! The day after I graduated from high school, I moved out and in with my grandparents. Eventually Eloise dropped Joan and Debbie off at my grandparents. Joan stayed with grandma and grandpa. Debbie went to live with my Aunt Janet and Uncle Gene. Rob was staying with another aunt and uncle all this time-my dads sister, Carol and her husband Tom.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think of your mom often...especially since you've started your blog. I wonder what she was like. I can't believe how young she was when she died. She was only a few older than I am now. Thank you for sharing the information!

Deb Lindsay said...

I still have a heavy heart when it comes to this subject as I am sure you do as well. It is as if it happened yesterday...Love You, Deb